For party planning needs in the DC metro area please visit Fabulous Fetes

Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Real Parties} Ninja Party

I had to share this party with you.  Not just because I participated in making some of the items for the party, but because my neighbor Simran did an amazing job!  As you will see, her attention to detail really shines throughout this party.  It's hard to pinpoint a favorite but... if you twist my arm, I'd say my favorite part of the decor is the happy birthday 'scroll' type banner that Simran hand made using a plastic table cloth, streamers and Japanese style lettering.  So creative!!

Ninja Zee - the birthday boy

Simran with her handmade 'scroll' banner

still in keeping with the theme, Samurai dumplings

pancit noodles... made by my Filipino mom

dessert sushi:
rice krispies wrapped in fruit by the foot, with a Swedish fish center


Ninja balloons



chopstick-marshmallow relay game

Favors



Ninja Cake



Ninja cake pop favors




Happy 5th Birthday Ninja Zee!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. I was afraid i would not be able to find anything on this subject when my son chose this theme. I find a ton of ideas on line. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete