For party planning needs in the DC metro area please visit Fabulous Fetes

Monday, July 14, 2014

{Real Parties} Summer Fiesta

Over the weekend, I hosted a party of my own, which is a rare treat these days.
 
This was a 'summer fiesta' theme for our neighborhood Mom's club.


Entry refreshment station: I love to start the party at the
door, whether it's by placing a big wreath on the door
or placing some lanterns outside the door. It makes your
guests feel like the party has begun

A friend of mine recently started a business making these great signs. I gave her the theme,
colors of the part, sign wording & the size of the board and she worked her magic!
Email me for info if you are interested in one of these signs



 

 
 
Cactus cupcake favors:
Oddly, one of my favorite party decorations
are the favors. I use them as a big part
of the décor. Groupings always make a
statement so why not use them?
 
 
ADIOS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment