For party planning needs in the DC metro area please visit Fabulous Fetes

Monday, June 20, 2011

Cake Pops

It seems that cake pops are still a big trend.  I love them for so many different reasons...maybe it's the perfect ratio of cake to frosting with that nice little chocolate crunch... or maybe because they can be made to match any theme imaginable... or maybe it's because they look so cute displayed on a dessert table...

I made these for a friend of mine for her daughter's graduation party. 
Her school colors happen to be purple and black so I decided on a chocolate coating and a purple fondant flower



For the theme, Kiara knew she wanted to incorporate the phrase Live, Laugh, Love (which I thought was a really refreshing theme) so I made up these favor tags for each of the cake pops


I've been making cake pops for quite a few events and every time I make them, the issue of how to display them always comes up so I came up with this stand. I LOVE how it turned out and I can't wait to use it for future events

Stay tuned for a cake pop stand tutorial!!

No comments:

Post a Comment