For party planning needs in the DC metro area please visit Fabulous Fetes

Monday, October 28, 2013

{Real Parties} Happy Fall Y'all Recipe Swap

I can't believe the last time I posted was way back in March...

It's now October, my favorite season!

As I've mentioned before, in my neighborhood, we try to get together once a month at a designated house. I offered to host October. I've done a chocolate party, and a cupcakes and cocktails night, but I thought I would try something different so I hosted a recipe swap. I hope I'm not alone in saying this but, I feel like I tend to make the same things for dinner night after night...anyone? anyone?

Anyway, I asked people to make their favorite go-to recipe and bring it along with copies of the recipe for each neighbor. It turned out to be really fun trying out all the food and now I am armed with a bunch of new recipes to try out!

Here are some pictures from that night...thanks to my neighbor Kareena for always being the designated photographer!

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Fall Y'all!
 

2 comments:

  1. Always happy to help! :) Thank you for the wonderful night. Loved the fall decor and enjoyed the yummy food. :) ~ Kareena

    ReplyDelete